12.3.13

Bobbles & Pastels

Wow... It has been a long time...
Too long.
No time for crocheting or blogging.
And I'm way behind answering emails...

ByHaafner, granny square, crochet, bobble popcorn stitch, potholder, pastel, vintage teapot





















Just before this very hectic period started
I whipped up this granny square potholder.
Pastel colours & bobbles on the front, plain white on the back.


ByHaafner, granny square, crochet, bobble popcorn stitch, potholder, pastel, vintage teapot





















Although I wasn't present online during the last weeks,
there were a couple of very sweet mentions of this little blog:

 Anna from Bashmachok's World made this lovely tulip scarf.
 Heather from Vintage Grey made this gorgeous Peaches & Cream potholder.
 Solvi from En Stovel og en sko made this beautiful doily.
Do check out these lovely blogs from these very talented bloggers!

ByHaafner, granny square, crochet, bobble popcorn stitch, potholder, pastel, vintage teapot





















It's wonderful to be a small part of the international blogging community,
to be inspired by all those talented people out there.
Thank you!

ByHaafner, granny square, crochet, bobble popcorn stitch, potholder, pastel





















Have lovely day!

18 comments:

  1. Love the little teapot as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pot holder and your cute little tea pot!! :) So pretty! I love following along with Heather's inspiring blog, off to visit the other two! :) Happy Tuesday! xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new pot holder very much, your patterns and colours are lovely here, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pot holder and it is perfect for spring with the soft colors! I really need to give the popcorn stitch a try, they always look so pretty! Thanks for the sweet mention! Wishing you a most lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely stitch, at the moment I'm just smitten with it!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pot holder. I will check the suggested blogs...
    ♥ Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful potholder with soft colors. I love your photographs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I´m in total love with your color choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so scrummy, it is a visual feast and I can actually imagine what it feels like too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this pot holder! It is just perfect. Could you post the pattern, or at least how you made the edging? Thank you, I love all your projects

    ReplyDelete